Chicken broth is packed full of 19 essential and nonessential amino acids plus nutrients that improve gut health, boost metabolism and reduce cellulite.
Let’s celebrate! Better yet before you celebrate chuck these four ingredients into your crockpot to have your dinner prepared in a matter of minutes.
This quick-cooking, convenient, and easy healthy recipe is well suited for all you health nuts on the go.
4 chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lbs)
1 small packet of taco seasoning
1 small packet of ranch dressing
14 ounces of organic chicken broth
1. Put chicken breasts, taco & ranch mixes and chicken broth in crock pot.
2. Set it to low for 5 hours.
3. Check on it after 5 hours, then shred the chicken using 2 forks.
4. Replace lid and continue cooking on low for 30 more minutes.
5. Serve shredded chicken on a taco shell or salad, with your favorite toppings.