- 1 beetroot- shredded/grated
- 1 purple carrot- shredded/grated
- 2 cups of spinach- chopped finely
- 1 orange carrots- shredded/grated
- ¼ large sweet potato shredded/grated
- ⅛-purple cabbage-shredded/grated
- 2 large tablespoons of sauerkraut- I actually use the Peace Love and Vegetables brands – Byron Bay Superkraut (available at health foods stores and tasted ridiculously good)
- ½ zucchini-shredded/grated
- 1 avocado- diced
- sunflowers seeds (to sprinkle on top)
- ½ cups walnuts
- small handful of chopped coriander
- dressing- ⅔ cup coconut milk, 1 teaspoon turmeric, ½ teaspoon curry powder
1. Toss all salad ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix through turmeric dressing.
3. Top with walnuts and sunflower seeds.