- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 slices thick cut bacon, chopped (Uncured Organic Bacon for Strict Paleo)
- 1 lb. organic chicken breast, sliced into thin pieces
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped, greens and whites separated
- 1 cup shredded carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ⅓ cup chopped Thai basil or cilantro
- 1-3 tablespoons soy sauce (Substitute Coconut Aminos for Strict Paleo)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or chili paste
- lime wedges for serving
- coconut oil for frying
1. Chop the bacon, chicken, and veggies so you can work quickly once you start cooking. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place in the food processor. Pulse until roughly resembles rice.
2. Heat a large wok (or skillet) over medium heat. Place a rimmed dish to the side of the wok as a holding dish. Add the bacon to the skillet and fry until brown and crispy. Remove and place in the dish.
3. Add the eggs to the skillet and quickly scramble. Use your spoon to break into small pieces, then move to the holding dish. If needed, add a small amount of oil to the wok. Turn the heat to high and add the chicken, white onion pieces, ginger and garlic. Stir fry until chicken is just barely cooked through, then add the carrots and cooked another minute. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to the holding dish.