You won’t believe how yummy this crunchy-salty, yet nutritious snack is- it’s addicting!
- 1 bunch kale, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Preheat oven to 150°C. and move the rack to middle of the oven.
2. Toss all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix well to coat kale with olive oil, salt, and garlic.
4. Spread onto a baking tray.
5. Bake in the oven for 8-9 minutes until crispy- KEEP AN EYE ON IT, it can burn easily.
6. You may have to pull the baking sheet from oven and redistribute kale pieces to get them evenly cooked.