These ingredients have been strategically included for your hormone health without neglecting those taste buds of yours.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or organic butter
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large broccoli crown, chopped
- 1 bunch of Spinach, washed and chopped large
- 4 fresh tomatoes diced or 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 bunch coriander
- 6 whole chicken legs, cooked and pulled from bones
- Chilli Pepper Sauce
1. In a large stock pot, heat olive oil over medium, add onion and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add carrots, celery, broccoli, tomatoes, salt and pepper, and cook for about 15 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth, water, coriander, spinach, and chicken.
4. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes or longer.
Lime, Avocado, raw cheddar cheese, Chili Pepper Sauce