- 4 fillets (200g each) John Dory or Barramundi
- Steamed basmati rice, steamed bok choy and lemon wedges, to serve
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, cut into 4 pieces
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Combine ginger, garlic, onion, green onion, soy sauce, oil and pepper in a large ceramic dish.
Add fish to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 220°C.
Cut four 50cm lengths of foil.
Place 1 fish fillet in the center of each piece of foil.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of marinade over each. Fold up to form parcels. (Seal the edges so juices won’t run out).
Place on a large baking tray.
Bake fish for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove fish from foil and place on plates. Pour over any juices from the parcels and serve with steamed rice, bok choy, and lemon wedges.