- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 Stalk lemongrass, white part only, quartered
- 2 cups coconut milk (light optional)
- 2 cups Chicken stock (Real chicken stock consomme is good)
- 2-3 chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped chili
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon soft brown sugar
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 bunch Bok Choy
Mix the garlic, kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass with the coconut milk and stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
Add chicken strips and chili and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add Bok Choy, simmer for a further 2 minutes.
Turn off the heat and mix in the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.
Serve with coriander leaves and rice, if preferred.