- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 cup Pecan halves
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Place pecans and Parmesan into a food processor. Pulse until well combined. Place into a large shallow dish and stir in bread crumbs, salt, pepper and smoked paprika. Pulse until finely ground.
3. Press chicken strips into pecan mixture, coating both sides. Place coated chicken strips into hot sauté pan. Cook each side for about 3-5 minutes until cooked through and browned. Remove strips from skillet and let cool on a baking rack or a paper towel-lined plate. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces or sliced up over salad and pasta.